laghu udyog full info-2021 ride on small scale industries your future In view
of the rising unemployment rate in our country, how to start a small business sector i.e. how to start a small scale industry (laghu udyog) has become very important. Today, for the illiterate-educated youth, to shape their future. And can prove to be a good factor for building a better future.
We all know that micro industries, small industries, and medium industries are the main part of the industrial economy of our country. Which is also a means of employment generation on a large scale in the country.
But today due to the ongoing recession at the global level and disasters like covid-19, our economy has become very sluggish, due to which the means of employment generation have been limited. And due to this, the unemployment rate in the country is setting many new highs.
In this article, we will learn about how to start all small scale industries related to the small business sector, as well as how and from where we can get financial assistance to start laghu udyog. We will discuss all these topics in detail.
What is small scale industry? what is laghu udyog?
In general perception, we keep cottage industry, village industry and small scale industry in the same category. But there are many differences in this. As we define cottage industry as family and traditional.
But in laghu udyog we can do the products planned with modernity on a small scale as well as include in such industry done locally which requires investment from limited capital and less amount of labor resources.
But there are many such industries which come under the category of cottage industry and rural industry, we can convert it into small scale industry by connecting it with modernity at one level.
Like to produce milk by rearing cows or buffaloes, rearing chickens, goats, emus, pigeons or any traditional business, which we can establish in small scale industry through mechanization, labor and transportation management, and marketing. Is.
But apart from popular belief, defining laghu udyog as per government parameters completely depends on its investment, size and turnover. For the determination of which small scale industries have been divided into three categories,
1) Micro Business, 2) Small Business, 3) Medium Business, of which we have two main streams of industries ( service sector and construction sector) by different parameters.
1) Micro Business: – Where the financial limit for plant, machinery and other investments in the construction sector is limited to Rs 2 lakh to Rs 25 lakh. At the same time, the financial limit for micro business investment in the service sector does not go beyond Rs 10 lakh.
2) Small Business:- Fixation of financial limit for plant, machinery and other investments in construction sector increases in the range from Rs.25 lakh to Rs.5 crore and for laghu udyog in government ratio for service sector 10 lakh to 2 crore has been fixed.
3) Medium Business: – The allocation in the construction sector for medium industries has been fixed for more than 5 crores and less than 10 crores for plant, machinery and other investments. and has been earmarked for equipment and other investments from Rs 2 crore to Rs 5 crore for the service sectors.
Which we understand through a table.
Importance of small scale industry in the economy Importance of
small scale industry in the economy of the country is underlined in many ways. From small villages to corporations, in big cities, many types of jobs are created through laghu udyog, due to which the per capita income increases in the country.
Today, more employment is being generated in our country from micro, small and medium industries than from large scale industries. Along with this, the ability of small scale industries can be developed to contain the growing population of cities in their villages.
Determination of income through employment of a person associated with laghu udyog can change his lifestyle and fill him with happiness.
Due to which the country’s economy gets run on a large scale and the biggest question of employment of unorganized workers in the country, which is in front of the country, can get rid of it to a great extent.
Therefore, in the annual and five-year budget of the government, there are many types of provisions for small scale industries. So that there can be many means of employment for the unorganized workers and the economy can be strengthened while reducing the burden of the country’s economy.
established by the Government of India in the year 1955 for the promotion of micro, small and medium industries as well as for the creation of skilled workers and for all kinds of assistance with financial guidance. Limited National Small Industries Corporation(NSIC) waswas established.
National Small Industries Corporation Limited -NSIC
The basic objective ofNational Small Industries Corporation Limited is to promote and disseminate the schemes made by the government for micro, small and medium industries well.
Along with this, the benefits of other schemes also promote laghu udyog.
NSIC not only works for the development of laghu udyog issued by the government, but also makes efforts for financial assistance with skill development,
machinery material, raw material, technology, technology support along with training to small scale entrepreneurs.
Which can encourage small scale industries and also tries to increase employment opportunities from small scale industries.
Along with this, NISC plays a coordinating role in small scale industries and well-known companies, as well as organizes exhibitions and advertisements for many small and cottage industries.
First let us know what are the benefits of laghu udyog.
- With the help of his skill and interest, any person can start his business from any place with less capital.
- Any Indian citizen can take advantage of the schemes and subsidies related to it for small
- scale industries and can develop more earning potential in the small scale industry at least cost.
- Earlier, the eligibility criteria of government schemes of small scale industries were fixed on the basis of investments, which today, on the basis of investment and turnover, the eligibility criteria have been relaxed.
- Government assistance is provided for any product produced in Laghu udyog for the purpose of exporting easily.
NSIC, Udyog Aadharregistered with, and MSME data bank certain percentage of product is reserved for purchase garrenty of laghu udyog.
Keep these things in mind for laghu udyog,
it is necessary to take care of some things before starting any laghu udyog. It is not that you cannot start a small scale industry without financial assistance from any bank or any financial institution, if you yourself are financially capable,
then you can start a small scale industry without taking financial help from any third party. As soon as you take financial help from a third party ie bank or any financial institution, then you have to fallow many steps according to the rules.
But even when you start your laghu udyog without any financial support, you should follow some steps so that you can get the benefits of many types of government facilities.
We see many types of dreams in life. In many ways, you also think about making your dreams come true. One of the dreams is that how we can start our own small scale industry.
Develop it well. With that small business, we can give employment to 2,4 people and bring a change in their lives along with us. To improve your lifestyle. We have many dreams like this.
But we do not know from where to start? Which business should we do? In what ways should we meet financial aid needs? How should we develop and grow our business? You are looking for answers to all these questions. and gets disappointed.
But in this article we will tell you step by step how to start a small scale industry and how you can build and develop your business.
First of all select the subject.
The most important thing for how to start a small scale industry is that when you are thinking about small scale industry, what business ideas are coming in your mind? For this, you have to first choose the topic of your interest.
Whatever work you can do with interest. You find it fun and enjoyable to do that work. Or do you have a good grasp on that subject. Or you have very good and detailed information about that subject. You must first make a good list of such works or small scale industries.
Make your own consent for a topic.
- Now analyze the topics taken in your list keeping some points in mind.
- Which topic you have listed can prove to be more beneficial to people. Or necessary and important to the people.
- Which subject has more competition in the local market among the listed subjects? And how that topic is being branded in the local market.
- Can we do branding of that subject a little different from the market.
- How can we depend on raw material as well as mechanical and labor tools.
- We should collect the suggestions and opinions given by many guides on the topic we have chosen. which we can collect correct and sufficient data for that subject
- How many customers can you add in the initial stages for a topic?
In this way when we start our laghu udyog then it is mandatory for us to have all the data related to that subject. Because nowadays competition has increased in every field. Whether it is a large scale industry or a laghu udyog.
Whatever subject you want to make your small scale industry, it is mandatory to have data from raw materials to all the value of the market. With which you can keep a back up plan ready for your business.
Prepare your plan for the selected small scale industry.
Now that you have targeted a business idea, then you should first prepare a good and accurate plan for it. By which you reduce the risk of drowning in your business and you too can proceed with a plan. You have to prepare such a plan for your business in which you will add every little thing about your business idea. Like…
- according to your subject, what kind of place will you choose for your laghu udyog.
- What should be the adequate means and system to connect with your customers easily.
- How much should you invest in your small scale industry and how much financial support will you need.
- In how much targeted time can your investment in laghu udyog make returns.
- While choosing the people to join your laghu udyog, you should choose the right people. The sinking of the business depends on many such factors.
- Study all the tiniest things from raw materials to transportation.
It is very important for you to connect your business with google map as well as social media, so that you can establish good bonding with your customers.
Register Your Laghu Udyog
Whenever you want to start a new business or business, it is not mandatory for you to register it, but you definitely have the benefit of registering. Through which you give information about your business to the government.
From which we can get the benefit of many schemes issued by the government for small scale industries. And the government also gets tax.
There are two types of registration for small scale industries. Before the start of your laghu udyog, you have to do provisional registration and it is valid for 6 months which is issued by the state directorate of industries.
When our small scale industry starts production and the validity of our temporary registration is over then we can apply for permanent registration for our laghu udyog in front of the state directorate of industries.
Registration is not mandatory for micro, small and medium industries. But you definitely have its benefits. For example,
- there is a provision of many types of reservation for small scale industries, whose direct benefit can be
- given to you, under the Income Tax Act, there is an exemption in direct tax.
- Registration makes it easy to get a loan in the bank.
- The interest rate on loans given on small scale industries is very low.
How to apply for laghu udyog registration?
Earlier, applications were made for registration through offline methods, for which a lot of rounds had to be made in the small scale industry office. But today the Government of India has made this process of MSME very simple by doing it online.
For which you have to go to the portal of Udyam Registration and fallow to MSME / Udyam Registration process.
And along with the details of your Aadhar card, other important information has to be uploaded accurately. With which you can get the registration of your laghu udyog absolutely free.
This is a completely free process issued by the government and you do not need to upload any kind of documents for online registration.
Your Aadhaar number has been made mandatory for this. Therefore, it is necessary to have Aadhar card for its registration. Also, from 2021, GST number and PAN number have also been included in the mandatory.
Small Industries Loan Scheme For
self-employment along with micro, small and medium industries, many schemes have been implemented by the central and state governments, whose aim is to motivate the youth of the country towards industry and self-employment and also strive for their self-reliance.
he country towards industry and self-employment and also strive for their self-reliance.
The economy of the country also gets a boost as well as new jobs are created.
Finance schemes released by the government for laghu udyog
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme
- Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Small Scale Industries
- Credit Link Capital Subsidy Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana has been started by the Government of India since the year 2015 to start small and laghu udyog.
The main objective of this scheme is to provide easy financial assistance for self-employment as well as to create employment.
Three types of loans are provided under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
1) Shishu Mudra Loan in which there is a provision to provide an amount up to Rs 50,000 for the start up of small business.
2) Kishore Mudra Loan, in which loans ranging from Rs 50,000 to 5 lakhs are made available for small and small scale entrepreneurs. likewise
3) Under Tarun Mudra loan, loans ranging from Rs 5 lakh to Rs 10 lakh are provided for laghu udyog.
You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan from any nationalized bank to start your small scale industry.
Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme
The Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme has been implemented by the Government of India in 1993 to provide self-employment and self-employment to educated unemployed youth.
The main objective of which is to provide self-employment pact for urban and rural unemployed youth.
In this scheme, along with providing loans, 10 to 15 days training is also done for the economically weaker youths in related subjects.
Some criteria have been given for the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme like,
- Applicant age should be 18 to 35 years.
- Minimum educational qualification should be 8th pass.
- The family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.40,000/- per annum.
- The applicant should have a permanent residence of at least 3 years.
- The applicant should not be a loan defaulter of any bank / co-operative bank / nationalized financial institution.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana, subsidy is given to the beneficiaries up to 15% for the general category and 25% for the reserved category.
Small Industries Loans by Other Financial Banks
Many of the financial banks listed below provide key details of business loans and small business loans.
Focus on your business
When your business starts, you first need to focus on quality and production. For this, you have to keep maximum focus on your business. Also, do not ignore the fact that you should have complete data of expenses and income coming with you.
You need to pay maximum attention to the sales of your product in the initial phase. For which you can connect many people to your business as well as you can spend a limited budget on advertisements.
In the initial phase, you will have to work hard to reach your product to the people.
To build the trust of your product in people, it is very important to give a good service to you.
You have to learn to incorporate new things in your business. So that you can always be updated against your competetor.
Laghu udyog list
Potato making vapors
buff low form
Milk processing business
Animal Feeding Project
Production of chicken granule
Ice cream production
Jam / jelly / sauce production
Papad and large production
Pickles, marmalade production
Poha / Chuda production
Seed processing and packaging
Fruit juice unit
Manufacture of cane furniture
Cement concrete pole
Plaster of Paris accessories
Disposable diapers and sanitary napkins
Bindi & Mehndi production unit
Notebook / copy / file / folder output
Web software development and designing
Desktop Publishing & Screen Printing
Mobile and charger repairing
Air conditioning repairing
Electric motor binding
Household electrical wiring and repairing
Dhaba / Hotel / Restaurant / Food on Wheels
Tent House & Event Management
Paper cup and plate making
Bedseed, pillow cover construction
Manufacture of leather bags, belts, wallets and globes etc.
And you can do many such types of laghu udyog. For which we get very good help from the government. Which has many benefits which you all know very well.
But the biggest advantage of all is that we do not have to leave our home, our village, or our native land and go anywhere. We can develop our business well in our village. And you can raise your standard of living to a great extent.
“If you have to know how to start our small scale industry? If you liked this article, then do share it. Which you as well as your relatives or friends can also take interest in small scale industry and make life better.